Hive >> mail # user >> RE: [ANNOUNCE] Kevin Wilfong elected to Hive PMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Kevin Wilfong elected to Hive PMC
Thanks eveyone!
________________________________
From: Ricky Saltzer [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 12:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Kevin Wilfong
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kevin Wilfong elected to Hive PMC

Congratulations, Kevin!
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Ashish Thusoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
congratulations Kevin!!

Ashish

--
Ricky Saltzer
Customer Operations Engineer

[http://files.cloudera.com.s3.amazonaws.com/New%20Branding/cloudera-small.png]
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-03-04, 21:16
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-04, 21:17
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-04, 21:26
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-03-05, 06:24