HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 19:04
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 17:28
+
Kevin Odell 2013-09-03, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 17:35
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-03, 17:47
Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
JD,

  I see what you are saying, I got this mixed up with a different message.
 Sorry about that.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera