Flume >> mail # user >> avrosource and avrosink

Re: avrosource and avrosink
Hi Shara,

An AvroSource can scale up to accommodate many AvroSink connections. In
some of our testing we have tried out rations ranging from 4:1 to 24:1.  As
long as there is enough hardware capacity in the host where the AvroSource
is running, it should not be a problem.

That said, your best bet is to try out your deployment plan in staging and
test it for performance before going production.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar