Flume >> mail # user >> logs jams in flume collector

+
chenchun 2013-11-04, 11:34
+
Paul Chavez 2013-11-04, 22:27
+
Shangan Chen 2013-11-05, 04:48
+
Paul Chavez 2013-11-05, 04:59
Re: logs jams in flume collector
which version of flume are you using ?
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Paul Chavez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-11-04, 16:53