Pig >> mail # user >> Error during parsing

Error during parsing
Hi,

I executed below PIG commands.

 X= LOAD '/user/lnindrakrishna/input/ExpTag.txt'  AS (line:chararray);
 Y=foreach data  { generate STRSPLIT(line,',') ;};
And I get below error. What is wrong in my script. I tried removing flower
braces. giving extra spaces. But nothing worked

2013-03-05 15:38:57,124 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
ERROR 1000: Error during parsing. Encountered " <PATH> "Y=foreach "" at
line 2, column 1.
Was expecting one of:
    <EOF>
    "cat" ...