MapReduce >> mail # user >> dncp_block_verification log

Re: dncp_block_verification log
Hi,

What is your HDFS version? I vaguely remember this to be a problem in the
2.0.0 version or so where there was also a block scanner excessive work
bug, but I'm not sure what fixed it. I've not seen it appear in the later
releases.

--
Harsh J