Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?

+
Brock Noland 2013-10-24, 19:18
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-25, 15:17
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-28, 06:06
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-28, 14:34
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-29, 03:51
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-29, 15:50
+
Mark Grover 2013-10-29, 17:50
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-29, 17:56
Re: Proposal to move Hive Apache Jenkins jobs to Bigtop Jenkins?
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 08:51PM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Ok sounds good. FWIW, the code that will actually execute on the Jenkins
> > slave is actually just a very lightweight REST client that communicates
> > with our "parallel test" service.
>
> Can you please provide more details on this?
>
> > My username is brock.
>
> I gave you perms to manipulate the jobs. Go wild ;-)

In some definition of "wild", if course ;)

Cos
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-29, 03:59