MapReduce >> mail # user >> How are 'PHYSICAL_MEMORY_BYTES' and 'VIRTUAL_MEMORY_BYTES' calculated?

Re: How are 'PHYSICAL_MEMORY_BYTES' and 'VIRTUAL_MEMORY_BYTES' calculated?
They are the running metrics. While the task is running, they will tell you how much pmem/vmem it is using at that point of time. Obviously at the end of job, it will be the last snapshot.

Thanks,
+Vinod