HBase, mail # dev - Marking fix version

Re: Marking fix version
lars hofhansl 2013-04-04, 17:33
Yes, I think we should remove the 0.96 tag. Stack said the other day that he should have just renamed 0.96 to 0.95 rather than moving all the issues.

The rest is already what I have been doing for issues I am committing (so +1 :) ), but I did notice that not all issues are tagged correctly.
-- Lars

________________________________
 From: Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: Marking fix version

The argument for excluding the 0.96 tag makes sense.  Can we agree to do this:
Commit only to trunk: Mark with 0.98
Commit to 0.95 and trunk : Mark with 0.98, and 0.95.x
Commit to 0.94.x and 0.95, and trunk: Mark with 0.98, 0.95.x, and 0.94.x

Commit to 89-fb: Mark with 89-fb.
Commit site fixes: no version

Should we remove 0.96 tag for now until the branch appears again?

Thanks,
Jon.

Thank Jon,