HBase >> mail # user >> Unique ID per URL

Unique ID per URL
Hi all,

One of our HBase tables holds URL as a row key.

I read that it is recommended to hold the URL key as: reversed domain +
 URL ID (using unique id per url.)

I understand the part of reversed domain but could anyone elaborate about
unique id per url, maybe give an example ?

Thanks.