Hadoop >> mail # user >> gridmix2 gives an classnotfound error?

gridmix2 gives an classnotfound error?
Hi, all

I'm attempting to invoke the gridmix2 benchmark on hadoop-0.20.2, I have
modify the environment variables in the scripts accordingly, but after I
typed "sh rungridmix_2" , the system gives an error like following:

org/apache/hadoop/streaming/StreamJob
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner$GridMixJob$1.addJob(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner.addJobs(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner.addAllJobs(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner.addjobs(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.GridMixRunner.main(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
org.apache.hadoop.streaming.StreamJob
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:332)
    ... 10 more

I checked the hadoop-0.20.2-streaming.jar, it's there and it seems to be in
a healthy status ( I just upload it to the cluster from my laptop where the
gridmix2 has run successfully )

Anyone once met such a problem? Thank you very much!

Nan