MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: 'supergroup' in Hadoop

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-09-12, 01:38
+
Chris Embree 2013-09-12, 01:48
+
orahad bigdata 2013-09-14, 19:51
'supergroup' in Hadoop
Hello All,

When we install Hadoop, when does the user group 'supergroup' gets created. What is the significance of this ? Do we have any other groups apart from this group ?

Thanks,
Raj