HBase, mail # dev - Addition of an extra method to HRegionServer consensus

+
Akash Ashok 2012-01-11, 18:46
Re: Addition of an extra method to HRegionServer consensus
Cosmin Lehene 2012-01-12, 09:41
Hi,
Semantically (at least to me :)) it makes sense to have a flushAllRegions
method. The flushAllRegions disguised in flushRegions(null) would be
hidden logic. One would expect a NPE or nothing to happen if the
parameters is null.More, if the parameter comes null unintentionally, we
wouldn't like to flush everything.

Cosmin