HBase >> mail # dev >> Addition of an extra method to HRegionServer consensus

Re: Addition of an extra method to HRegionServer consensus
Hi,
Semantically (at least to me :)) it makes sense to have a flushAllRegions
method. The flushAllRegions disguised in flushRegions(null) would be
hidden logic. One would expect a NPE or nothing to happen if the
parameters is null.More, if the parameter comes null unintentionally, we
wouldn't like to flush everything.

Cosmin