Hadoop, mail # general - Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-01, 08:10
Hi Arun et.al. I'd still be grateful if you could share what candidates
from 0.23 you would have cherry picked into 2.1.0, maybe the critical ones?
I will need to make this analysis at this point. Pointers would be
appreciated very much.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy