Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Understanding the protocols

+
Arink Verma 2013-04-28, 13:13
+
Hartmut Lang 2013-04-28, 15:43
Re: Understanding the protocols
Hi Hartmut

Thanks I have seen curator, but it seems to be a clinet wrapper over ZK.

Its my bad, sorry I forgot to mention that I am applying for Gsoc project
which requires implementing the zookeeper wire protocol
within the finagle stack

--
Arink
Computer Science and Engineering