Zookeeper, mail # user - methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted

Re: methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 03:14
Actually, I think for this if you just use the LogFormatter that comes
inside ZooKeeper (zookeeper.server.LogFormatter) you should be able to
find the information you need.