Pig >> mail # user >> fuzzy logic through pig programming

+
Harshit Bhargava 2013-06-28, 02:31
+
TianYi Zhu 2013-06-28, 03:51
Re: fuzzy logic through pig programming
Check out this project:
http://secondstring.sourceforge.net/
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:51 PM, TianYi Zhu <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Write a udf in Java, python or JavaScript implementing one of the
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edit_distance or your own distance, then call
> it in your pig script.
>

> On 28 June 2013 12:31, Harshit Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I want a fuzzy logic in pig latin language which should match two string
> > for
> > Example1
> > I have two words ‘Ramesh’ and ‘Rahim’ I want to check how much percentage
> > of the string are equal
> > Example2
> > If the two words are ‘Ramesh’ and ‘Ramesh’ .then  it should give 100%.
> > Kindly provide the solution if available.
> > Thanks
> > Harshit Bhargava

+
Harshit Bhargava 2013-06-27, 14:18