HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-site.xml Content is not allowed in prolog.

Re: hbase-site.xml Content is not allowed in prolog.
It would be good to update the thread on how you fixed it ... for
users who tread the same path tomorrow. :)

Was it dos2unix on your conf / bin directories that fixed it?
--S