Pig >> mail # user >> HBase 0.20.0 support patch

HBase 0.20.0 support patch
Hello,

For those who need this, I have attached to this email a small PIG
patch to support HBase 0.20.0.

It can be applied on the trunk as of today.

It is a minimal patch that only modifies the source code. You still
need to import the HBase 0.20.0 .jar by yourselves.

If nobody works on this, I also plan to add the storage of PIG
results in HBase tables, but I don't know when.