Accumulo, mail # dev - MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
David Medinets 2013-02-11, 04:28
But if people start using the MiniAccumuloCluster without knowing
their client processing need to wait? What's the harm in letting
start() do the waiting? Wouldn't that ensure a minimum wait time and
consistent behavior?