MapReduce >> mail # user >> One NameNode keeps Rolling Edit Log on HDFS Federation

One NameNode keeps Rolling Edit Log on HDFS Federation
Hi All

 I'm testing the HDFS Federation.I have 2 namenodes in  my cluster.
 I find that it is  Rolling Edit Log continuously on one   namenode,however
the other one  changes nothing.

 My question :
 1. Is it the right situation.
 2. I have thought that the two namenodes shoud keep concurrency.
why they get differences.
 3. is there any advanced docs about HDFS Federation.

thanks.

Regards.
+
Harsh J 2013-02-24, 16:48