Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper cluster failing

+
Scott Lindner 2012-03-06, 16:15
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-06, 17:49
+
Scott Lindner 2012-03-06, 18:13
Re: Zookeeper cluster failing
ramachandra 2012-09-25, 11:00
Hi Scott,

Even I am facing the same issue in one of our projects here. We use a
cluster  of 3 zookeeper. Suddenly the client was not able to connect to
cluster and zookeeper logs showing "Zookeeper Server not running" message.
We moved from cluster to stand alone server, then it started working as
expected.

Any solution for the above mentioned issue, it would be really helpful. ??
Regards,
Ramachandra Bhatt