Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper cluster failing

Re: Zookeeper cluster failing
Hi Scott,

Even I am facing the same issue in one of our projects here. We use a
cluster  of 3 zookeeper. Suddenly the client was not able to connect to
cluster and zookeeper logs showing "Zookeeper Server not running" message.
We moved from cluster to stand alone server, then it started working as
expected.

Any solution for the above mentioned issue, it would be really helpful. ??
Regards,
Ramachandra Bhatt