Hadoop >> mail # user >> Fairscheduler - disable "default" pool

Re: Fairscheduler - disable "default" pool
Hm,
I would like to achieve that if I call poolManager.getPools() I get just
pools that I defined in my allocation file.. Harsh I tried your option too
but it still shows on the servlet page which means it is present and still
persist in poolManager..

Meanwhile I have found that probably I will have to change some code in
PoolManager (comment line 144 which is supposed to create the default
pool). Thanks both of you for your effort..