HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-13, 06:51
+
Jesse Yates 2012-11-13, 02:26
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 03:47
+
Stack 2012-11-12, 05:46
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-12, 11:05
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
Doug Meil 2012-11-12, 13:47

Congrats!

On 11/12/12 12:46 AM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>> The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
>>
>> Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for
>>while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
>> Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him
>>as a convert to the HBase community :)
>>
>> Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.
>>

>One of us Jesse!  Keep on w/ the nice patches.
>St.Ack

+
Gary Helmling 2012-11-12, 17:43
+