HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Chaning Multiple Reducers: Reduce -> Reduce -> Reduce

Re: Chaning Multiple Reducers: Reduce -> Reduce -> Reduce
> call context.write() in my mapper class)? If not, are there any other
> MR platforms that can do this? I've been searching around and couldn't

You can use Hama BSP[1] instead of Map/Reduce.

No stable release yet but I confirmed that large graph with billions
of nodes and edges can be crunched in few minutes[2].

1. http://hama.apache.org
2. http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Benchmarks

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon