From: Lefty Leverenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 June 2013 01:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Create table like with partitions

It's an excellent book, and not too expensive so I recommend buying your own copy from O'Reilly or Amazon.  (Not only will you have a legal copy, but you'll encourage authors to write more books for the benefit of all.)  I've got it in hardcover and digital format.

- Lefty
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Sanjay Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>From Russia with Love...
Domain ID:D39022749-LRMS

Domain Name:IT-EBOOKS.INFO<http://IT-EBOOKS.INFO>

Created On:27-Jul-2011 12:24:45 UTC

Last Updated On:29-Apr-2013 11:00:03 UTC

Expiration Date:27-Jul-2015 12:24:45 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com LLC (R171-LRMS)

Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED

Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED

Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED

Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED

Registrant ID:CR89106899

Registrant Name:Artur Denisov

Registrant Organization:

Registrant Street1:Akademika Koroleva 21/5

Registrant Street2:

Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:Moscow

Registrant State/Province:Moscow

Registrant Postal Code:127427

Registrant Country:RU

Registrant Phone:+7.4957930823

Registrant Phone Ext.:

Registrant FAX:

Registrant FAX Ext.:

Registrant Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:Email%[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Admin ID:CR89106901

Admin Name:Artur Denisov

Admin Organization:

Admin Street1:Akademika Koroleva 21/5

Admin Street2:

Admin Street3:

Admin City:Moscow

Admin State/Province:Moscow

Admin Postal Code:127427

Admin Country:RU

Admin Phone:+7.4957930823

Admin Phone Ext.:

Admin FAX:

Admin FAX Ext.:

Admin Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:Email%[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Billing ID:CR89106902

Billing Name:Artur Denisov

Billing Organization:

Billing Street1:Akademika Koroleva 21/5

Billing Street2:

Billing Street3:

Billing City:Moscow

Billing State/Province:Moscow

Billing Postal Code:127427

Billing Country:RU

Billing Phone:+7.4957930823

Billing Phone Ext.:

Billing FAX:

Billing FAX Ext.:

Billing Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:Email%[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tech ID:CR89106900

Tech Name:Artur Denisov

Tech Organization:

Tech Street1:Akademika Koroleva 21/5

Tech Street2:

Tech Street3:

Tech City:Moscow

Tech State/Province:Moscow

Tech Postal Code:127427

Tech Country:RU

Tech Phone:+7.4957930823

Tech Phone Ext.:

Tech FAX:

Tech FAX Ext.:

Tech Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:Email%[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Name Server:NS1.FASTVPS.RU<http://NS1.FASTVPS.RU>

Name Server:NS2.FASTVPS.RU<http://NS2.FASTVPS.RU>

Name Server:NS4.FASTVPS.RU<http://NS4.FASTVPS.RU>

Name Server:NS3.FASTVPS.RU<http://NS3.FASTVPS.RU>