HBase >> mail # user >> CopyTable

I added that, but again only in 0.94 :(

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Schless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: CopyTable

In my case, I can't disable the table, but I can pause updates (for long
enough to switch to an identical-but-renamed table).

The CopyTable job runs well, and subsequent runs (after the first) run very
quickly (under a minute). The problem is that it doesn't include deletes
(the "all.cells" option listed in the docs isn't available in 0.92). Is
there any other way to get incremental backups, including deletes?