Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Leader Election Preference

Re: Zookeeper Leader Election Preference
On a side note, we had some initial thoughts about how to select leaders using performance metrics, but the project never really took off. Here is the jira we created, just in case someone is looking for a project to work on:

-Flavio