Hadoop >> mail # user >> MultipleOutputFormat and MultipleOutputs - which will last?

Re: MultipleOutputFormat and MultipleOutputs - which will last?
I prefer the latter(MultipleOutputFormat) as I would not have had to
change my code.
Everything would have stayed in the outputformat. And I hardly need
the extra features.
Oh well, got to keep with the times.

Cheers

Saptarshi