Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng agent startup problem

flume-ng agent startup problem
Hi

I have downloaded the tarball of latest flume-ng 1.2.0.
I have JAVA_HOME properly set.

To begin with I have followed the instructions in "
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/getting-started.html"
as it is. And even for that basic example:

My flume agent stucks printing the following output and then nothing
happens:

* bin/flume-ng agent --conf ./conf/ -f conf/flume.conf -n agent1
+ exec /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_12/bin/java -Xmx20m -cp
'/root/flume/apache-flume-1.2.0/conf:/root/flume/apache-flume-1.2.0/lib/*'
-Djava.library.path= org.apache.flume.node.Application -f
conf/flume.conf -n agent1*

Please guide me what might be the cause.

Regards,
Jagadish
+
alo alt 2012-08-08, 07:49