HBase >> mail # user >> GET performance degrades over time

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 09:16
+
Bing Jiang 2013-05-16, 10:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-16, 16:28
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:50
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:43
+
Michael Segel 2013-05-16, 18:46
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:53
+
Michael Segel 2013-05-16, 18:59
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 19:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-16, 18:51
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-17, 06:38
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-17, 06:50
+
Jeremy Carroll 2013-05-17, 15:23
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-17, 20:27
Re: GET performance degrades over time
>Yes bloom filters have been enabled: ROWCOL
Can u try with ROW bloom?

-Anoop-