MapReduce >> mail # user >> 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again
then, can you find zookeeper log  under zookeeper_home/zookeeper.out ?