Hive >> mail # user >> MapReduce job for hive load

+
Neha Tomar 2013-09-12, 10:24
Re: MapReduce job for hive load
job.

a mapreduce job is only started when you run a computational or conditional
query on hive. When you read like (select * from table), hive directly uses
hdfs api and shows you contents.

--
Nitin Pawar