MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta

I suspect that HDFS-5228 needs to be a blocker for the RC, considering the
impact on client code.  Existing working client code can now get a
NullPointerException as a result of this bug.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

--