HBase >> mail # user >> what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server

Re: 答复:  答复: what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server

Hi there,

When sizing your data, don't forget to read thisŠ

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#schema.creation

and

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#regions.arch

"9.7.5.4. KeyValue"

You need to understand how Hbase stores data internally on initial design
to avoid problems down the line.  Keep the keys as small as reasonable,
likewise CF name, and column names.