HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 19:47
Auto-detection may be difficult.
0.94.5 uses the following config param for usage of multi() feature in
zookeeper 3.4 :

  <property>
    <name>hbase.zookeeper.useMulti</name>
    <value>false</value>

Since the issue HBASE-7771 tries to solve affects zookeeper 3.4.4 and later
version(s), the above config param would not suffice (for current
discussion).

Cheers