HBase >> mail # user >> Anyone playing/looking at Hoya?

Anyone playing/looking at Hoya?
Hoya == HBase on Yarn.

So I guess this would be appropriate for the Hbase mailing list.

It sounds interesting, but I wonder if HBase and YARN are a bit orthogonal to one another?
HBase tends to be static in terms of sizing…

Thoughts?

Thx

-Mike