MapReduce >> mail # user >> task jvm bootstrapping via distributed cache

Re: task jvm bootstrapping via distributed cache
Stan,

 You can ask TT to create a symlink to your jar shipped via DistCache:
 http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r1.0.3/mapred_tutorial.html#DistributedCache

 That should give you what you want.

hth,
Arun