Pig >> mail # user >> Python UDFs with Pig (support for Filter functions?)

Re: Python UDFs with Pig (support for Filter functions?)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/UDFsUsingScriptingLanguages

Now that we have a boolean datatype, filter function is just an evalfunc of
boolean.

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"