Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair
Congrats Thejas!

On Aug 20, 2013, at 8:00 AM, "Bill Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Congrats Thejas!
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Congratulations Thejas!

Jarcec

--
Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> going forward.