Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components
The following JIRA was filed to provide a token and basic authority implementation for this effort:

I have attached an initial patch though have yet to submit it as one since it is dependent on the patch for CMF that was posted to:
and this patch still has a couple outstanding issues - javac warnings for com.sun classes for certification generation and 11 javadoc warnings.

Please feel free to review the patches and raise any questions or concerns related to them.