HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase backups

@Ted - awesome, I can edit now (havent tried saving anything yet though).

@Andrew, @Stack - no worries, we can put it into the book, whatever works.
I can make it plain-text if needed. Some of the stuff will be long-lived
(architecture, etc) and some will change with the versions (the scripts
and the params, etc).

@Doug - That works, thanks for the pointer.

How do I put stuff into the book? Is html code for the book in the svn
repo somewhere? If its easier as text in a jira or ms-word doc, that works
too.