Drill >> mail # user >> Meeting today

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-23, 15:52
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-23, 17:03
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-07-23, 19:13
+
Tanujit Ghosh 2013-07-24, 02:32
+
Ted Dunning 2013-07-24, 06:07
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2013-07-24, 06:46
Re: Meeting today
Is this today ?
Anyone going from the valley to the city ?
I'd go, if I find a ride ?

________________________________
 From: Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: Meeting today

Love the Parquet updates, curious to learn how you find it, if there's
anything you wish we had, etc.
Twitter will be hosting a Parquet meetup next Tuesday in our SF office (see
this page: www.eventbrite.com/event/7488800203 ). Would be great if some
Drillers came by and shared their experience so far.

-D
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Michael Hausenblas <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To close the loop here—the meeting notes from today's meeting are, as
> usual, publicly available via:
>
> http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts
>
> Cheers,
>
>            Michael
>
> --
>
> Michael Hausenblas
>
> Ireland, Europe
>
> http://mhausenblas.info/
>

> On 23 July 2013 16:52, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey guys, as mentioned last week,  I won't be at the Hangout today.
> That
> > said, here are a couple of things that I'd love to hear about.
> >
> > -Parquet reader status
> > -JSON scanner implementation..  On rr at least two tests are currently
> > failing and marked ignore. How do we fix
> > -any update on writing physical tpc-h queries?
> > -rest update
> > -exchange sender
> > -anybody want to start implementing DrillFuncs?
> > -applying rest of optiq rels
> > -Jason on getting a sql select where query to run
> >
> > I'll report back after Oscon.
> >
> > regards,
> > Jacques

+