 From: Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: Meeting today

Love the Parquet updates, curious to learn how you find it, if there's
anything you wish we had, etc.
Twitter will be hosting a Parquet meetup next Tuesday in our SF office (see
this page: www.eventbrite.com/event/7488800203 ). Would be great if some
Drillers came by and shared their experience so far.

-D