Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble

Re: Dynamically Adding nodes to ZK Ensemble
There are log lists of patches available and issues for 3.5.0. There are only 7 blockers currently marked, though. Until we decide what to do with all those, we won't have a release. The bottom line is that we don't have a date, even though the general feeling is that we would like to have it soon. The are important features lined up for 3.5.0. It viable to have 3.4.6 shortly, though.

-Flavio