Hive >> mail # user >> not able to access Hive web Interface

Re: not able to access Hive web Interface
The problem is that it is probably looking for these files in HDFS instead
of your local file system. As a workaround, try creating that path on HDFS
and uploading these files there and see if it works. Also, try setting the
fs.default.name property in conf-site.xml to point to your local filesystem
instead of HDFS (file://.....).

PS: You can also directly do this from the hive command line itself.

hive> SET fs.default.name='file://`pwd`

But this would be temporary and limited to your current session.

Hope that helps.

--
Swarnim