HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: hadoop 1.0.3 equivalent of MultipleTextOutputFormat

Re: hadoop 1.0.3 equivalent of MultipleTextOutputFormat
Hi Tony, from what i understand your prob is not with MTOF but with you
wanting to run 2 jobs using the same output directory, the second job will
fail because the output dir already existed. My take would be tweaking your
jobs to use a temp output dir, and moving them to the required (final)
location upon completion.

thx

Alejandro