Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.4 release plan

+
Mike Percy 2013-05-22, 07:33
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-05-22, 07:45
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-05-22, 08:02
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-22, 08:09
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-22, 09:02
+
Ralph Goers 2013-05-26, 14:58
+
Mike Percy 2013-05-28, 13:47
+
Ralph Goers 2013-05-29, 15:49
+
Roshan Naik 2013-05-29, 22:36
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.4 release plan
shall i go ahead and file a jira on dropping the Recoverable Memory Channel
from 1.4  ?

+
Mike Percy 2013-06-12, 00:16
+